Social Entrepreneurship Education Resource Handbook
The 2011 Social Entrepreneurship Education Resource Handbook is for colleges and universities engaged in teaching, research and applied learning in social entrepreneurship. Developed by Ashoka U and Debbi Brock, the fifth edition provides a comprehensive look at social entrepreneurship education and is an effective tool for advancing social entrepreneurship for your students, on your campus, and for the local community. Originally designed for faculty members interested in teaching social entrepreneurship, the Handbook was revised to include uses and applications for administrators eager to advance social entrepreneurship at their colleges and universities, students interested in launching their own social ventures and plugging into relevant resources, and practitioners of social entrepreneurship with an interest in higher education programs. Read the first 12 pages here and click here to purchase yours now!
The Handbook includes enhanced features to help navigate recent developments in the field including:
- Comprehensive listings of global universities with Centers, Initiatives, Masters, Minors and Certificates in Social Entrepreneurship
- Comprehensive listings of case-studies and academic/practitioner books used to teach Social Entrepreneurship in the classroom
- Business plan competitions for student venture funding and funding for emerging social entrepreneurship practitioners
- Listings of academic, practitioner, and student conferences related to Social Entrepreneurship
- A global faculty directory of professors teaching and researching Social Entrepreneurship around the world
If you would like to be included in the next edition of the Social Entrepreneurship Education Resource Handbook, please fill out this short form.