Looking for a resource to help improve current courses on social entrepreneurship, develop new ones, and identify how your faculty and university can make its own unique contribution to social entrepreneurship education? The Curriculum Guide is an outline of the current state of Social Entrepreneurship syllabi, promising approaches and areas for improvement, and includes 10 exemplary syllabi. Read the first 11 pages here and click here to purchase yours now!
This guide includes:
- Ten exemplary social entrepreneurship course syllabi
- Promising approaches to curriculum and teaching
- Areas that require improvement and further development
- Commentary and advice from leaders in the field
- Opportunities for innovation in curriculum and SE education
This guide is for:
Provosts, Deans, Professors and academic leaders seeking to
- Gain national landscape-level insight into SE curriculum and teaching
- Develop comprehensive, holistic academic programs, including minors and certificates
- Build new courses or course modules or improve existing courses
- Integrate SE concepts or modules into existing courses across disciplines
- Understand and get ideas from how peers are teaching SE
Purchase your copy of the Curriculum Guide for $199!
We are also proud to offer the teaching notes for The Blue Sweater and Social Entrepreneurship: What Everyone Needs to Know. Please feel free to download these great resources and use in your classroom!