Ashoka U Reflections
2023-2024 Network Advisory Committee Members Announcement
For Immediate Release
November 3, 2023
We are pleased to announce the 2023-2024 Network Advisory Committee (NAC) members!
Congratulations to our two (2) new members Erin Lewis, University of Evansville and Michael Pirson, Fordham University. Thank you to our six (6) continuing members for your leadership.
2023-2024 Network Advisory Committee Members
- Mandy Bratton, Founding Director, Changemaker Institute, Executive Director, Center for Global Sustainable Development, UC San Diego, United States
- Erin Lewis, Executive Director, Center for Innovation & Change, University of Evansville, United States
- Leticia Ivonne López Villarreal, Director, Center for Solidarity and Philanthropy, Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicole Norris, Manager, Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation, Georgian College, Canada
- Michael Pirson, Area Chair, Professor at Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University, United States
- Lucas Gutiérrez Senger, Senior Instructor, College of Business and Economics, College of Fine and Performing Arts, Western Washington University, United States
- Anne M. Stone, Associate Professor, Department of Communication; Faculty Director, Social Impact Hub, Rollins College, United States
- Carlos Varela, Director of Entrepreneurship and Public Responsibility, Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile
The Network Advisory Committee (NAC) is composed of 6-8 Change Leaders who represent the diversity of interests and needs of those institutions who have received the Changemaker Campus designation. The NAC includes members from a diverse set of institutions (e.g., public, private, faith-based, etc.) and geographic locations (Canada, Mexico, Chile, and the United States).
The NAC balances two priorities: ensuring the strength of the current Ashoka U Changemaker Campus network and providing guidance to Ashoka U on strategies to support, develop, and enhance this network over the short-, medium-, and long-term. Learn more about the Changemaker Campus Network Advisory Committee (NAC) here.
NAC Members Rotating Off
Thank you to these Change Leaders for their service on the NAC and dedication to ensuring a smooth transition to Ashoka U 2.0 over the past few years!
- Manuela Hill-Muñoz, Director, Innovation and Changemaking, University of St. Thomas, United States
- Sandra LaFleur, Director, Changemaking Education and Social Innovation, Miami Dade College, United States
Learn more about the Changemaker Campus Network Advisory Committee (NAC).