An Overview of the Inaugural Ashoka U Changemaker Campus Review Council
- Five to seven (5-7) Change Leaders representing diverse geographies, institution types, institutional roles, and subject matter expertise
- Ashoka U Chief Network Officer (Heather MacCleoud)
- Ashoka Canada Director of Changemaker Education (Charmaine Lyn)
Council Member Responsibilities & Time Commitment
- Review and discuss renewal processes and indicators
- Pilot Peer Review: Renewal Cohort 1 (8-10 CMCs)
- Refine review processes, develop training for additional peer reviewers
- Peer Review: Renewal Cohort 2 (8-10 CMCs)
- Refine review processes, training for peer reviewers, and structures to ensure quality of review processes going forward.
Estimated Time Commitment:
|September 2022||1-2 hours||Council Onboarding|
|October 2022 - February 2023||1 hour per month||Council review and discussion of renewal processes and indicators in preparation for pilot peer review of Cohort 1|
|March - May 2023||8-10 hours per month||
Cohort 1: Review 8-10 applications (estimate 2-3 hours per application) (everyone reviews all applications)
Discussion, deliberation, review of process (May - estimate 2 hours)
|June - August 2023||6-8 hours per month||Cohort 2: Review 2-3 applications each
Support training for new reviewers
Discussion, deliberation, review of process (August - estimate 2 hours)
Council members will serve for a period of 12 months (September 2022-September 2023) with an option to continue on for another term.
Learn more about Changemaker Campuses.