Ashoka U News
2022-2023 Network Advisory Committee Members Announcement
For Immediate Release: November 15, 2022
We are pleased to announce the 2022 Network Advisory Committee (NAC) members!
Thank you and congratulations to all the nominees for your leadership in the network. Congratulations to our six (6) new members and thank you to Manuela Hill-Muñoz, University of St. Thomas and Sandra LaFleur, Miami Dade College for your continued leadership.
2022-2023 Network Advisory Committee Members
- Mandy Bratton, Founding Director, Changemaker Institute, Executive Director, Center for Global Sustainable Development, UC San Diego, United States
- Manuela Hill-Muñoz, Director, Innovation and Changemaking, University of St. Thomas, United States
- Sandra LaFleur, Director, Changemaking Education and Social Innovation, Miami Dade College, United States
- Leticia Ivonne López Villarreal, Director, Center for Solidarity and Philanthropy, Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
- Nicole Norris, Manager, Centre for Changemaking and Social Innovation, Georgian College, Canada
- Lucas Gutiérrez Senger, Senior Instructor, College of Business and Economics, College of Fine and Performing Arts, Western Washington University, United States
- Anne M. Stone, Associate Professor, Department of Communication; Faculty Director, Social Impact Hub, Rollins College, United States
- Carlos Varela, Director of Entrepreneurship and Public Responsibility, Universidad del Desarrollo, Chile
The NAC includes members from a diverse set of institutions (e.g., public, private, faith-based, etc.) and geographic locations (Canada, Mexico, Chile, and the United States). The Network Advisory Committee (NAC) is composed of 6-8 Change Leaders who represent the diversity of interests and needs of those institutions who have received the Changemaker Campus designation.
The NAC balances two priorities: ensuring the strength of the current Ashoka U Changemaker Campus network and providing guidance to Ashoka U on strategies to support, develop, and enhance this network over the short-, medium-, and long-term. Learn more about the Changemaker Campus Network Advisory Committee (NAC) here.
NAC Members Rotating Off
Thank you to these Change Leaders for their service on the NAC and dedication to ensuring a smooth transition to Ashoka U 2.0 over the past few years!
- Suzie Addison-Toor, Director, Student Success and Changemaking, Georgian College, Canada
- Rob Mittelman, Dean, School of Business, Royal Roads University, Canada
- Radovan (Rado) Pérez, Director, Center for Social Impact and Social Innovation, Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla, Mexico
- Juan Carlos (JC) Rivas, Associate Director, Changemaker Hub, University of San Diego, United States
A special Thank You to these NAC Members who assisted with the transition between 2020-2021.
- Michael Roy, Professor of Economic Sociology and Social Policy, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland
- Lara Carton, Associate Vice-President (Victoria Region) and Director, Social Innovation, CQUniversity, Australia
Learn more about the Changemaker Campus Network Advisory Committee (NAC).